Brand champions don't happen by accident and without buy-in no matter how big or small your company is, you are still running a one-man-band.
Too often companies invest thousands in their branding and forget to invest in their people. By empowering your team to be brand ambassadors and giving them reason to share, talk and extend your brand values past your office walls is invaluable.
- Develops internal marketing and branding strategies
- Writes and develops internal communications
- Coaches organizations on how to share news and events
- Develops culture books and audio tools
- Produces employee culture videos
- Sets structure around empowering employees to be brand champions
- Develops BRAND AND CULTURE FIRST tests
For more information on internal branding, contact Marketing Eye today.
- Read more...LinkedIn has about half a billion users worldwide and the chances that your next client are scrolling through their feed right now is likely. The largest B2B social platform in the world has came out with more feature updates in…
- Read more...There are times in one’s own life that stick out as defining moments that shape who we are, the same way a massive flood can change the Earth’s landscape by carving it into pieces and destroying what was once there.…