Brand champions don't happen by accident and without buy-in no matter how big or small your company is, you are still running a one-man-band.
Too often companies invest thousands in their branding and forget to invest in their people. By empowering your team to be brand ambassadors and giving them reason to share, talk and extend your brand values past your office walls is invaluable.
- Develops internal marketing and branding strategies
- Writes and develops internal communications
- Coaches organizations on how to share news and events
- Develops culture books and audio tools
- Produces employee culture videos
- Sets structure around empowering employees to be brand champions
- Develops BRAND AND CULTURE FIRST tests
For more information on internal branding, contact Marketing Eye today.
- Read more...Have you completed your businesses marketing strategy for 2017/18? If you want to hit and execute your sales goals for the coming year then you might want to get onto it. If you have left it until now to write your…
- Read more...My flight was delayed from Atlanta to Los Angeles and it didn't matter. I was in high spirits, drinking sparkling mineral water in the Amercian Airlines Lounge and writing down my ideas of how I would now change the company's…