Green Marketing Audit
It's cool to be green!
It also sends a message to your employees and customers that you care about the future and the impact we are all having on the environment.
Marketing Eye is passionate about green marketing practices and as such have designed a green marketing audit to ascertain where your business can improvement on its environmental footprint.
Companies that benefit immensely from having a green marketing audit are ones that place a focus on being environmentally friendly and want to their bit to save the planet - like us.
Our green marketing audit services gives consideration to your market, competitors and other stakeholders, while helping you identify what opportunities and risks your current marketing practices bring to the wider environment.
The report is delivered in a comprehensive, clearly structured report with key recommendations detailing key findings, risks and opportunities.
How to get started
- Organize a meeting with a Marketing Eye Green Marketing Consultant through our website or telephone 404 626 8070.
- Prepare by logging onto Marketing Eye's proprietary green marketing technology platform
- Attend a 4 hour workshop to discuss objectives, deliverables and organizational structure and policy
- Allow Marketing Eye Green Marketing Consultants to conduct audit
- Receive a comprehensive report and list of advised changes to your current system
Contact us today to find out how we can conduct a green marketing audit in your business. Organize a meeting with a green marketing consultant today!
- Read more...Yesterday one of our team members shared his results on a recent Glassdoor office personality quiz. Sparking great interest, each of us decided to take the short questionnaire and see what our results were. So what did the results tell…
- Read more...You have probably seen the recent banter between Mark Zuckerberg and Elon Musk regarding the ongoing debate of Artificial Intelligence. Two of the greatest minds in the tech space going at each other over what should be or shouldn’t be,…