Employee engagement does not come by accident. It requires a carefully executed communications program that underpins a transparent company culture building trust and sparking innovation.
Figuring out how to keep good staff is a high priority for most businesses and as we all know, it costs less to keep existing staff than it does to hire a new one and train them.
There is a measurable relationship between employee engagement, retention and business performance and we all know happy, informed employees ensure that your business is achieving its business goals.
There are many things that a SMB can do to increase the rate of employee retention through providing a framework that is culture focused and flexible including;
- Flexible work options
- Open communications
- Facetime with key leadership personnel
- Recognition of success
- Setting of goals and KPI's
- Provision of career growth opportunities
- Giving employees respect and understanding their difference
- Providing feedback
- Sharing the big picture
Achieve higher profits, higher sales, higher customer loyalty and improved productivity - all by investing in company culture and the first thing SMB's need to start with is communication.
Marketing Eye can assist your company in developing and executing an internal communications strategy that includes:
- Internal communications strategy development
- Regular newsletters and newsflashes
- Setting of meetings and group events for employees
- Development of culture book with all staff participating
- Facilitation of culture workshops within your company
- Development of podcasts, webinars, etc.
- Setting of social media standards
We recommend that communications with employees be a priority for every business no matter what size you are. Marketing Eye has packages starting at $625 per month but recommends for any company seriously considering internal communications as part of their overall business strategy to commit to a integrated approach package of $2,500 per month.
For more information on how Marketing Eye can assist your business in developing internal communications, please contact us on +1 404 626 8070.
- Read more...Yesterday one of our team members shared his results on a recent Glassdoor office personality quiz. Sparking great interest, each of us decided to take the short questionnaire and see what our results were. So what did the results tell…
- Read more...You have probably seen the recent banter between Mark Zuckerberg and Elon Musk regarding the ongoing debate of Artificial Intelligence. Two of the greatest minds in the tech space going at each other over what should be or shouldn’t be,…