- Exports valued at $A26.9 Billion with a growth rate of 36.5%
- Iron ore and concentrates, $A12.4 billion
- Exports of manufactures $A2 billion (2005-06)
- Services exports valued at $A4.7 billion
- Government to Government relationship critical to commercial outcomes
20% of the world’s population is in China and there is a significant innovation gap and commercial immaturity.
Marketing Eye has worked with many companies wishing to do business in China, developing important marketing collateral including business cards, brochures, and websites in both simplified and traditional Chinese.
Our marketing team designs and writes all collateral in-house, ensuring no miscommunications in the outsourcing process, as many companies which have chosen this route have experienced.
At Marketing Eye, our Chinese translators work full-time and understand the business paradigm of the Chinese market.
- Read more...Am I the only one that receives messages on LinkedIn that are a mile long with tons of links and generic language that you know was just copied and pasted? Probably not.
- Read more...There’s been a lot of discussion lately around LinkedIn’s new updates. Ever since Microsoft purchased the B2B platform back in late 2016, feature changes have spurred many debates. One such debate has been around increasing the audience size of professionals…