- Exports valued at $A26.9 Billion with a growth rate of 36.5%
- Iron ore and concentrates, $A12.4 billion
- Exports of manufactures $A2 billion (2005-06)
- Services exports valued at $A4.7 billion
- Government to Government relationship critical to commercial outcomes
20% of the world’s population is in China and there is a significant innovation gap and commercial immaturity.
Marketing Eye has worked with many companies wishing to do business in China, developing important marketing collateral including business cards, brochures, and websites in both simplified and traditional Chinese.
Our marketing team designs and writes all collateral in-house, ensuring no miscommunications in the outsourcing process, as many companies which have chosen this route have experienced.
At Marketing Eye, our Chinese translators work full-time and understand the business paradigm of the Chinese market.
- Read more...LinkedIn has about half a billion users worldwide and the chances that your next client are scrolling through their feed right now is likely. The largest B2B social platform in the world has came out with more feature updates in…
- Read more...There are times in one’s own life that stick out as defining moments that shape who we are, the same way a massive flood can change the Earth’s landscape by carving it into pieces and destroying what was once there.…