- Exports valued at $A26.9 Billion with a growth rate of 36.5%
- Iron ore and concentrates, $A12.4 billion
- Exports of manufactures $A2 billion (2005-06)
- Services exports valued at $A4.7 billion
- Government to Government relationship critical to commercial outcomes
20% of the world’s population is in China and there is a significant innovation gap and commercial immaturity.
Marketing Eye has worked with many companies wishing to do business in China, developing important marketing collateral including business cards, brochures, and websites in both simplified and traditional Chinese.
Our marketing team designs and writes all collateral in-house, ensuring no miscommunications in the outsourcing process, as many companies which have chosen this route have experienced.
At Marketing Eye, our Chinese translators work full-time and understand the business paradigm of the Chinese market.
- Read more...Have you completed your businesses marketing strategy for 2017/18? If you want to hit and execute your sales goals for the coming year then you might want to get onto it. If you have left it until now to write your…
- Read more...My flight was delayed from Atlanta to Los Angeles and it didn't matter. I was in high spirits, drinking sparkling mineral water in the Amercian Airlines Lounge and writing down my ideas of how I would now change the company's…