See real results from a technology specialist marketing firm
Marketing Eye is a technology specialized marketing firm with extensive experience in business to business marketing, vendor promotions, events and analysts relations.
We provide integrated strategic marketing, public relations, social media, branding, lead generation and event marketing solutions to technology companies that sell software, hardware and applications to small businesses and large corporations. We work in synergy with sales teams to automate the sales process and deliver marketing support to the people that need it most.
Marketing Eye's full service approach to outsourcing marketing needs of small to medium sized technology companies is critical to ensuring that client brands are deeply entrenched into the mindset of their target audience. We deliver marketing solutions that optimize a technology companies ability to generate leads and increase sales performance. Our skilled marketing experts leverage their experience in working with vendor promotional funds to generate quality leads to your sales executives.
Marketing Eye was born to do technology marketing - just ask our company founder
We have been through the dot com boom, web 2.0 and now web 3.0 and we are still on top of our game. The founder of Marketing Eye, Mellissah Smith, has worked with companies like Alcatel's Genesys, Saleslogix, ACT! (now Sage), SeeBeyond, EDS, dstore.com, Mincom, Peachtree Consulting and more than 100 other technology firms around the world.
She has worked extensively with venture capital and investment banking firms who have navigated funding for technology ideas as well as larger mergers and acquisitions. In addition, Mellissah has worked closely with industry analysts on behalf of clients including Gartner, Forrester Group and IDC.
Most technology companies require:
- Marketing Strategy
- Change Management Communications
- Analyst Communications
- Influencer Management
- Lead Generation Campaigns
- Public Relations
- Graphic Design
- Web Development
- Video Production including corporate videos and online video streaming
- Proposal Writing
- Internal and External Communications
- Key Messages
- Marketing Coaching
- Merger and Acquisition Communications
- Venture Capital and Angel Investors Presentations
- Podcasts, Webinars
- Online Marketing Strategies
We also work with biotechnology companiesBiotechnology companies require specialist industry knowledge and an ability to utilize communications and marketing activities that speak volumes. It is important that marketing consultants understand the dynamics of working with a company that is in research and development stages often only requiring a brand, a website, public relations, and communication to investors.
For more information for our services in technology marketing and biotechnology please contact us.
- Read more...Am I the only one that receives messages on LinkedIn that are a mile long with tons of links and generic language that you know was just copied and pasted? Probably not.
- Read more...There’s been a lot of discussion lately around LinkedIn’s new updates. Ever since Microsoft purchased the B2B platform back in late 2016, feature changes have spurred many debates. One such debate has been around increasing the audience size of professionals…