Marketing Eye ultimately helps your business grow. Many businesses cannot afford a full-time Marketing Manager or the expense of an agency so we offer businesses like yours the opportunity to hire a Senior Marketing Specialist on a consultancy basis to manage result-driven marketing programs. Having a marketing eye in your business will ensure that your marketing goals are in line with your businesses deliverables. Our Marketing Specialist will also determine the best positioning for your firm in the market and how to communicate this to sales leads.
2. If I already have a Marketing Manager, can Marketing Eye still help me?
Absolutely. When specialists’ skills are required, Marketing Eye can work alongside your existing marketing team to provide additional support and expertise in areas including: Lead Generation, Brand Building, Marketing Strategy, Communications Strategy, Web Development, Graphic Design, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Corporate Identity, Newsletters, Events and more.
3. Can Marketing Eye assist with short-term marketing support?
Yes. Our Marketing Specialists are available for both short-term and long-term marketing projects and can tailor a program to suit your business requirements. We can offer you an extra set of "marketing eyes" to manage the following short-term marketing projects: Lead Generation, Brand Building, Marketing Strategy, Communications Strategy, Web Development, Customer Relationship Management, Corporate Identity, Newsletters, Event Planning, Coaching of marketing sales, and Case Study development.
4. What do I get for US $30,000 per year?
By letting Marketing Eye join your team for a 12-month program, your business will have its own in-house team that is 100% dedicated to growing your business in the market. They will manage areas including strategy, campaigns, communication, and marketing execution; they can even develop your staff’s skills by coaching them on how to accomplish a specific goal in the marketing environment.
5. When taking on a 12-month program, is the time I spend with the Marketing Eye flexible?
We understand that certain times of the year are better than others for specific marketing activities. So if your firm needs to funnel more time and resources in a particular month to achieve a specific marketing requirement, our team will work with you to utilize time from another month to ensure your marketing needs are met.
6. What's the difference between a US $31 per day contract and a US $30,000 per annum contract?
At Marketing Eye, we understand what it is like to be a startup or micro sized business. As such, we have tailored a contract to suit the growing needs of businesses that turnover less than US $500k per annum allowing them to be placed on a payment plan over 2 years for the 1 year contract. This ensures that marketing is affordable when startup and micro businesses need it most. All services are inclusive and companies don't have the issue of surprise bills at the end of the month. So that means: graphic design, web development, search engine optimization, branding, public relations and more are included within our services. On a US $30,000 per annum or $625 per week contract, Marketing Eye Atlanta offers the same services, however, it is tailored to a 12-month commitment and is designed for companies turning over US$500k to US$200 million.
7. Do I get to pick my own marketing manager?
In our years of business, we have never had a situation whereby a client has not wanted to work with the Marketing Consultant chosen on their account. However, if this does occur, we will gladly provide you with another qualified marketing consultant to work with your business to achieve sales results.
8. Do I need to budget for more than the designated consulting fees?
Marketing Eye Atlanta is used to working with companies with little or no marketing budget. Your marketing budget should be commensurate with the results you are looking for.
9. Do I have to have a twitter account?
No. No business has to have a twitter account, however, if this marketing medium connects you with your customers, and you have something to say, we may advise you to do so.
10. What is a marketing workshop?
A marketing workshop is an information gathering workshop that runs through all areas of your marketing strategy, fielding ideas, flooring concerns and opportunities, cementing objectives and firm goals. The Marketing Eye marketing workshop is unique and aims to give our clients an insight into where their marketing can go with the help of a Marketing Eye.
- Read more...LinkedIn has about half a billion users worldwide and the chances that your next client are scrolling through their feed right now is likely. The largest B2B social platform in the world has came out with more feature updates in…
- Read more...There are times in one’s own life that stick out as defining moments that shape who we are, the same way a massive flood can change the Earth’s landscape by carving it into pieces and destroying what was once there.…