I don't know if you experience nightmares that are really realistic, but the few times I have, it really affects me.
I know that they say that there is messages behind your dreams that people should look at. As I put some thought into that when I walked around the park this morning with my dog, I realised that this did not mirror me as I have a big, loving family, so it wasn't meant in that way. Then I looked behind it a bit further. Maybe its about control. Perhaps the underlying message is that we cannot control the outcomes of our life or our work, no matter what we put in place. That sometimes, things happen and decisions are made for us. No matter how much money we have, or how determined we are, we cannot write our own path to perfection.
My message out of this bad dream was "that life is out of our control and we will never know what tomorrow will bring'.
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants