Last night I was out to dinner with two friends who I respect alot and one said that he thought of late, I have been in a 'state of unconscious being'. I paused for a moment. Thought about what that meant and whether that was in true accurate.
And, you know what... he was right. I am living in a state of unconscious being, not necessarily in the full meaning of this term, but certainly in part. I work, eat, sleep, exercise. I have a goal like most entrepreneurs and in some ways, I think this is the only way I will achieve it, by falling in a routine, creating habit and closing off from the rest of the world.
By identifying that this is happening, change can occur. Today, I have woken up surprisingly with a huge smile on my face, rejuvenated energy and I am actively changing the layout of the day to encompass change and awakening of spirit.
Has anyone else felt that they have fallen into a state of unconscious being, only to realise that this is not making them happy?
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants