To be totally honest, with so much going on in marketing and technology, few marketers know what to do other than 'sell' a service that they know best.
We have made an effort to not only know our business well, but also, put our money where our mouth is. That means, if we don't do something well, then we can't expect you to think that we are able to do so for you either.
Atlanta-based marketing firms are fragmented. That means they often rely on freelancers rather than full-time employees, and expand their product offering without hiring in the right experienced skills.
Marketing Eye Atlanta's philosophy is very different. In fact, when we saw that this was happening, we changed our whole direction and turned our business upside down. The results have been phenomenal. We changed the game, started teaching other marketers how to market, and started building robots. Yes, robots. So much time is wasted researching competitors and finding out the most engaged keywords, positioning statements, posts and blogs, that we decided to find a way that it could be done in seconds. While this is not yet completed, expect a launch date of April 2017.
It is with this thinking that 'our company' stands out from the rest. Our team is taught how to market, and are no just hoping for the best. The marketing strategies that we write make us the best marketing firm in Atlanta - hands down.
Marketing Eye is an innovative full-service marketing, social media, branding, PR, web development, copywriting, and graphic design agency for small to medium sized businesses. As a leading marketing firm, Marketing Eye Atlanta works with companies across a variety of industry sectors including professional services, sustainability, property, technology, health, beauty, consumer goods, travel, transport and logistics.
Marketing Eye has extensive knowledge in all facets of the marketing mix. With experts in social media, graphic design, web development, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, content writing, marketing automation, customer relationship management, social media analytics and e-marketing programs, Marketing Eye is able to deliver measurable and effective marketing results.
How Is Marketing Eye Different From Other Agencies other than our technology?
We become your seasoned marketing department that is equipped with a full team of marketing experts in all the different marketing facets. Whether it’s generating leads, improving brand awareness, expanding into new markets, leveraging existing client relationships, public relations, branding, and/ or social network marketing, we are there leading the way. With a no-outsourcing policy, our clients benefit from no additional mark-ups through third-party suppliers for consulting or web services. When working on your account we are very transparent. Meaning that you will always know what account work we are doing and when we are doing it. No more having to worry about what your marketing team is doing.
Our process is to ensure that each and every client has an amazing experience when working with Marketing Eye Atlanta. Besides a strategic marketing and communication campaign, Marketing Eye clients also receive:
- Networking opportunities with other business owners
- A voice through Marketing Eye’s business magazine that will be distributed to more than 60,000 business leaders: Australia and United States
- Ongoing education in marketing
- More than one set of Marketing Eye’s on your business
- Marketing through Marketing Eye’s marketing machine; Twitter (80,000+ followers), Facebook, LinkedIn, Blog and Newsletter
- Profiling on the Marketing Eye website
- A team of people who are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals
To speak to a Marketing Eye Atlanta marketing consultant today contact us online or call us (404) 626-8070
- Read more...Yesterday one of our team members shared his results on a recent Glassdoor office personality quiz. Sparking great interest, each of us decided to take the short questionnaire and see what our results were. So what did the results tell…
- Read more...You have probably seen the recent banter between Mark Zuckerberg and Elon Musk regarding the ongoing debate of Artificial Intelligence. Two of the greatest minds in the tech space going at each other over what should be or shouldn’t be,…