Marketing Eye Internships
Marketing Eye Atlanta has a number of internships available in January - December, 2017:
- Graphic Design Internship : Unpaid position
- Marketing Internship : Unpaid position
- Journalism Internship : unpaid position : (Writing articles to be published in Marketing Eye Magazine (hard copy and soft copy). Great for portfolio.
- Public Relations Internship : Unpaid position
Marketing Eye Atlanta's office is at Atlanta Tech Village (ATV) - a real work environment whereby you can interact with other interns, play ping pong, ride scooters, drink as much Coca Cola as you like and in general live and breathe a positive, exciting work environment.
An internship @ Marketing Eye Atlanta is an investment in a young marketer's future.
At Marketing Eye Atlanta, we host many interns throughout the year. As we work all year round, we are able to have interns for 3 month periods. We work with more than 200 businesses and offer an opportunity for Interns to experience marketing at all levels and across all mediums during their internship.
To be considered for an internship at Marketing Eye Atlanta, interns are required to 'like' Marketing Eye on facebook and if you have a twitter account, follow Marketing Eye on twitter. In addition, you are required to send a resume and writting sample. This way, we know you are interested in marketing and want to do an internship with our firm.
An internship with Marketing Eye Atlanta, is an opportunity to see first hand how a dynamic, innovative marketing consultancy firm can help small businesses grow. We work with companies ranging from startup phase through to companies looking for high growth with revenue of $500,000 to $200 million dollars. Industries we specialize in include logistics, transport, technology, professional services, financial services, manufacturing, oil and gas.
An intern may gain experience in the following tasks:
- Marketing assistance to Marketing Managers
- Database management and entry
- Social media: Facebook, Pinterest, Instragram, Linkedin, Twitter, flickr, YouTube, etc
- Blogs: concept development, research, application
- Development of marketing strategies
- Market Research
- Public Relations; development of media lists, press releases and dissemination of media releases
- Direct Marketing; concept development and execution
- Copywriting for websites
- Lead Generation campaigns
- Implementation of marketing campaigns
We have a comprehensive marketing internship program that ensures that marketing and graphic design interns receive the best learning experiences to go out there and get top quality jobs in organizations that appreciate marketing talent.
There is no coffee making, filing, bin emptying or wasted time - just a full-on, hard core internship that will catapult your marketing skills to a new level.
- Read more...LinkedIn has about half a billion users worldwide and the chances that your next client are scrolling through their feed right now is likely. The largest B2B social platform in the world has came out with more feature updates in…
- Read more...There are times in one’s own life that stick out as defining moments that shape who we are, the same way a massive flood can change the Earth’s landscape by carving it into pieces and destroying what was once there.…