Marketing Eye Internships
50% of the current Marketing Eye Atlanta office started out as interns and received full-time jobs on completion. One is now the Manager of Marketing Eye LLC. Not bad huh?
Marketing Eye Atlanta has a number of internships available in January - December, 2016:
- Graphic Design Internship : Unpaid position : Start date : January, 2016 (Opportunity for full-time position after one full month of internship based on abilities and speed)
- Marketing Internship : Unpaid position : Start date: January, 2016 (Opportunity for full-time position when next position becomes available)
- Journalism Internship : unpaid position : Start date: January, 2016 (Writing articles to be published in Marketing Eye Magazine (hard copy and soft copy). Great for portfolio. Full-time position based on experience and speed will be offered after 1 month.
- Public Relations Internship : Unpaid position : Start date : January, 2016 (Based on capabilities, full time position available)
Marketing Eye Atlanta's office is at Atlanta Tech Village (ATV) - a real work environment whereby you can interact with other interns, play ping pong, ride scooters, drink as much Coca Cola as you like and in general live and breathe a positive, exciting work environment.
An internship @ Marketing Eye Atlanta is an investment in a young marketer's future.
At Marketing Eye Atlanta, we host many interns throughout the year. As we work all year round, we are able to have interns for 3 month periods. We work with more than 200 businesses and offer an opportunity for Interns to experience marketing at all levels and across all mediums during their internship.
To be considered for an internship at Marketing Eye Atlanta, interns are required to 'like' Marketing Eye on facebook and if you have a twitter account, follow Marketing Eye on twitter. In addition, you are required to send a resume and writting sample. This way, we know you are interested in marketing and want to do an internship with our firm.
An internship with Marketing Eye Atlanta, is an opportunity to see first hand how a dynamic, innovative marketing consultancy firm can help small businesses grow. We work with companies ranging from startup phase through to companies looking for high growth with revenue of $500,000 to $200 million dollars. Industries we specialize in include logistics, transport, technology, professional services, financial services, manufacturing, oil and gas.
An intern may gain experience in the following tasks:
- Marketing assistance to Marketing Managers
- Database management and entry
- Social media: Facebook, Pinterest, Instragram, Linkedin, Twitter, flickr, YouTube, etc
- Blogs: concept development, research, application
- Development of marketing strategies
- Market Research
- Public Relations; development of media lists, press releases and dissemination of media releases
- Direct Marketing; concept development and execution
- Copywriting for websites
- Lead Generation campaigns
- Implementation of marketing campaigns
There is no coffee making, filing, bin emptying or wasted time - just a full-on, hard core internship that will catapult your marketing skills to a new level.
- Read more...Have you completed your businesses marketing strategy for 2017/18? If you want to hit and execute your sales goals for the coming year then you might want to get onto it. If you have left it until now to write your…
- Read more...My flight was delayed from Atlanta to Los Angeles and it didn't matter. I was in high spirits, drinking sparkling mineral water in the Amercian Airlines Lounge and writing down my ideas of how I would now change the company's…